Important Safety Information
Warning: Follow instructions of water safety lifeguard staff at all
Failure to follow all rules may result in serious injury to yourself or
Good hygiene is important for safe, clear water.
- Please shower yourself and your child before entering the water.
- Children should be told not to drink the pool water.
- Diaper dependent guests must wear approved waterproof swim diapers
in all pools and attractions.
- Changing Diapers on or around pool decks is not permitted.
- Please wash hands with soap and water after changing a diaper.
- Anyone who has experienced a stomach and/ or intestinal illness
within the past two weeks should not participate in any water activities.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- No running allowed.
- Life jackets are available for weak and non swimmers at no charge
at the main changing facility (limited quantities are available).
- Some attractions have specific height and health restrictions that are
- Please read all posted requirements and restrictions posted at the
each attraction prior to waiting in line and participating.
- Personal flotation devices are prohibited.
- An all day tube rental is available and is located at "Aruba
Tuba" tube rentals.
- Smoking is permitted at Saltwater Sal's Beachside Bar only.
Proper Attire is Required
- Swimsuits will be permitted in Hurricane Harbor only and must be
appropriate for a family environment.
- Proper shoes and attire must be worn when guests are returning to
the theme park.
- Swimsuits with buttons, zippers, rivets, or snaps are not permitted on
- Denim cut-offs or shorts are not permitted on some attractions.
- Shirts, shorts and aqua socks must not be removed for some attractions.
For Your Safety And Benefit
- Lockers are for the use of guests utilizing waterpark attractions only.
- All lockers must be emptied by 7:15 p.m. - no exceptions.
- Lockers not emptied by 7:15 p.m. Will be cleared and contents will be
taken to lost and found.
- Training of the Hurricane Harbor life guard staff is continuous.
- Training drills may occur at any time in any of the pools.
- Training drills may involve mannequins or simulated victims. Thank
you for your understanding and support. Any questions should be
directed to a park supervisor.
Park Policies And Information
- Do not leave personal items unattended.
- Six Flags Great America / Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is not responsible
for lost or stolen items.
- All-day locker rentals are available.
- Line jumping and profanity are offensive to the guests - offenders may
be removed from Six Flags property without a refund.
- Failure to follow instructions of lifeguard staff or observe safety
rules may result in removal from Hurricane Harbor or Theme Park.
- Glass containers are prohibited in Hurricane Harbor.
- Food and Drinks are not permitted on the rides.
- Chewing gum or candy are not permitted on the rides.
- Inclement weather in the general vicinity of the park may cause attractions
or pools to close.
- Waterpark staff will not re-open until unsafe conditions
completely move from the area.
- Please follow directions of the park staff, your safety is their first